- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class NoOpStatementRewriter
- extends Object
- implements StatementRewriter
A statement rewriter which does not, in fact, rewrite anything. This is useful
if you use something like Oracle which supports :foo based parameter indicators
natively. It does not do any name based binding, however.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public RewrittenStatement rewrite(String sql,
- Description copied from interface:
- Munge up the SQL as desired. Responsible for figuring out ow to bind any
arguments in to the resultant prepared statement.
- Specified by:
rewrite in interface
sql - The SQL to rewrite
params - contains the arguments which have been bound to this statement.
ctx - The statement context for the statement being executed
- somethign which can provde the actual SQL to prepare a statement from
and which can bind the correct arguments to that prepared statement
Copyright © 2011. All Rights Reserved.